Monday, April 7, 2014

BALL BREAKER.


The Punk Princess came out of the mist, sensing a mechanical evil. The clanking mechanical silhouettes approached, eyes glowing, teeth chattering, unyielding. With a steely determination, the Punk Princess took out her weighty mace she calls "The Big Ball of Stupid", ready to wield its forceful momentum into the metallic fleshy bits. As the ball flew, robot projectiles formed the destructive wake of the Princess' fury. 

I redrew this image because it has been slow cooking in my head for a while. The last one I attempted has its own strengths and weaknesses, as does this one. Someday I might revisit it and redraw it again, because I still don't feel I have hit the sweet spot when it comes to what I wanted. But it's a step in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment